Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made with:
- Cashier´s check made to ´´MACR Rentals SA DE CV´´ (No Money Orders or Personal checks)
- Credit Cards, Visa or Master Card (be sure to Notify your bank that you will be using your Card in Mexico, there will be an added 4% charge for CC payments).
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a Down payment to hold chosen dates.
- There is a $100.00 dlls cancellation fee for cancellations with more than 25 days to the arrival date.
- There is full loss of down payment if cancellation is within the 25 days prior to you arrival date.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- Client is obligated to respect and follow HOA or Resort management rules for the Rental area.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
Other Terms and Conditions
Check in time is 3:00 PM and check out is 11:00 AM. Please check with us to see about early check-in or late check-out. If you are arriving after 6:00 pm, please let us know ahead of time.
All properties are non-smoking (inside).
Don´t forget your beach towels.
No ATVs, UTVs, Jet-Skis or Rhino-Razors allowed in the Las Conchas Community as well as no Fires or Fireworks allowed on the Beach, (Las Conchas HOA Rule).
Client is obligated to respect and follow HOA or Resort management rules for the Rental area.